Admin Officer Vacancy (part time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administration Officer to join our team at Nether Edge Primary School for a maternity cover. Nether Edge is an Ofsted outstanding primary school based in the south-west of the city. Our children are aged 3-11 years.
The Administrators are a key staff within the school. We want to ensure that we always offer a professional service to staff, families and their children enabling the school to run effectively and efficiently. We are therefore looking for someone who can work as part of a busy team to ensure the highest delivery of services.
The right candidate should possess:
- a keen eye for detail
- the capability to maintain effective relationships
- the ability to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
- be comfortable working using their own initiative
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- the ability to use relevant technology / equipment
- an alignment to a can-do culture
You will join a small team of 4 consisting of a School Manager, 2 x Administration Officers and a Receptionist. Working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3:30pm. A Tour of the School will be available to successful candidates who are invited to interview.
|Contract Type||22.5 hours/39 weeks|
|Salary||Grade 4 (£20,444 to £22,571)
Pro Rata Salary: £10,633 to £11,740 (with under 5 years’ service)
|Commencement Date||As soon as possible|
|Apply By||9th October 2022|