Every child at Nether Edge Primary School is expected to attend school in full uniform and we ask for your support in ensuring your child wears the following. If you require any support, please talk to us in School.
- Uniform does not have to be branded
- Jade green school jumper, fleece or cardigan
- White or light blue polo shirt
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt
- Grey or black pinafore or summer gingham dress
- Black shoes (no white or coloured stripes or markings)
- Black or grey hijab for those children who wear one
- No jewellery
School uniform can be purchased in one of three ways:
- Online from our suppliers, Pinders Schoolwear Limited (£4.95 charge)
- Through school. Order forms are available below. Please bring your completed form with the correct amount of money to our office staff who will be happy to place the order for you (free delivery to School)
- Pinders Schoolwear Limited also run a stall at the marketplace in Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre and uniform can also be purchased directly from there
- Trousers, skirts, dresses and polo shirts can be purchased from other stores and supermarkets. Branded items are not required.
- We can also support with good quality second hand uniform just let us know
Children will need a change of clothes for PE. Please ensure your child brings with them a PE kit containing:
- White polo shirt
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms
Tracksuit and trainers are ideal for PE sessions during the autumn and winter months as PE lessons will continue to be taught outside.
Children can wear their school jumper if it is cold outside.